Holland America Line is now reserving cruises for its 2025-2026 South America and Antarctica season. The cruises will vary from 14 to 22 days and can go to quite a lot of ports, together with Buenos Aires, Argentina; Ushuaia, Argentina; Puerto Montt, Chile; and Punta Arenas, Chile. Company will even have the chance to discover Antarctica, the place they’ll see penguins, whales, and different wildlife. The cruises will even function quite a lot of onboard actions and facilities, together with shore excursions, specialty eating, and a Signature Beverage Bundle.
Highlights of the South America and Antarctica Season aboard Oosterdam:
- 14-day “South America Passage” itineraries cruise between San Antonio (Santiago) and Buenos Aires:
- Company take pleasure in an in a single day go to at Buenos Aires firstly or finish of every cruise, giving further time to absorb a tango present and expertise the nightlife of one in all South America’s most vibrant cities.
- Ports embrace Puerto Montt, Puerto Chacabuco and Punta Arenas, Chile; Ushuaia, Argentina; Stanley, Falkland Islands; and Montevideo, Uruguay,
- Scenic cruising consists of the Chilean Fjords, Strait of Magellan, Beagle and Cockburn Channels, Glacier Alley and rounding Cape Horn.
- Departures: Dec. 4, 2025, and Feb. 22 and March 8, 2026.
- 17-Day “Panama Canal and Inca Discovery” cruises sail between Fort Lauderdale and San Antonio (Santiago):
- Two nights at Callao (Lima), Peru, permit further time for company to take an overland tour to Machu Picchu.
- An overland tour to the Galapagos Islands is offered.
- Calls in Grand Cayman, Panama, Ecuador, Peru and Chile, with an in a single day at Fuerte Amador, Panama.
- A journey between Atlantic and Pacific oceans with a transit via the lakes and locks of the famed Panama Canal.
- Departures: Nov. 17, 2025, and March 22, 2026.
- 22-Day “South America and Antarctica” itineraries cruise between San Antonio (Santiago) and Buenos Aires:
- An in a single day go to at Buenos Aires firstly or finish of the cruise.
- Calls in Uruguay, Argentina, Falkland Islands and Chile.
- 4 memorable days exploring the vistas of Antarctica, guided by a naturalist who comes on board to level out penguin colonies and whale pods.
- Scenic cruising within the Chilean fjords, Drake Passage, Beagle Channel and Glacier Alley.
- Departures: Dec. 18, 2025 (vacation cruise), and Jan. 9 and 31, 2026.